Selection of college is one of the crucial step for the bright future of students. It decides the career graph of students. College builds the confidence hence it play a vital role in the life of students.
Today we will come through how to select a college when we enter into professional courses like Engineering, Medicine, Master of computer applications, M.Sc etc.,. While selecting a college the most important factor we need to consider is the faculty (are they qualified ) and also the accreditation to the college by the different boards for example in the case of engineering All India Institute of Technical Education has formed National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for rating Engineering colleges which indicates the quality of education in that particular College. So we need to check the Accreditation to the college. Next comes the
- Lab and library facilities
- Placement cell
- Industry interaction
- Soft Skills training
- Achievements and placement of the old students of the college
- The last rank of the open category student of previous year competitive exam
- Opinion about the college of the present students in the college
- Various branches available in the college
- campus placements information
- Seminars conducted by the college or participated by the college
- Participation of the college in the various competitions at inter, state and National level.
- The Environment of the college
- The pass percentage of the previous year students
- Faculty exchange program of any foreign University
- Memorandum of Understanding with the Various Industries so that you may be able get good exposure to your Industry
- Play grounds and sports Facilities
- Hostel facility
- Financial assistance to the students
- Scholarship for the students
This all factors are necessary to consider by the student to select a good college with proper facilities and exposure to his / her branch of studies. Finally, students.com wishes you ALL THE BEST for your bright future.